Before purchasing a wheelchair, there are a number of questions to ask. Here are some of the most common questions you should ask before purchasing a wheelchair.
- What Features Do You Need?
- Where will the wheelchair be used most often?
- What kinds of activities are routine, and what are some things that you want the chair to provide?
- How do you plan to transport the wheelchair?
- How much time will be spent in the wheelchair?
In answering these questions you can see whether you will need a lightweight, manual chair for shopping or a motorized wheelchair to give you maximum freedom and mobility. Mobility Toys offers a number of different types of wheelchairs.
We have a large variety of wheelchair options that will fit everyone, and every lifestyle. Be sure to browse our entire selection to find the one that best fits you! For more information about accessibility solutions as well as other medical supplies including wheelchairs, hospital beds, lifts, and scooters, contact Mobility Toys in Rancho Cucamonga, California today!